Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I Love To See What The Celebs Are Wearing & Put Together A Cheaper Version Of The Look.........Not Everyone Can Afford What They Wear.....I Do Enjoy The Pics Of Their Looks


Hello everyone!

     I love to look at magazines & see what the Celebs are wearing! I love to know what the latest fashion trends are. I love to shop & look good. Who doesn't? I know I can't afford all the things they wear, so I buy what I think is cute. I will re-create a look in a heartbeat. That's fun! I know all the the designer labels. I read a lot & I buy a lot of fashion/hair magazines, so I know what's what. I know a lot of people could care less about fashion, but I've always loved fashion. I dream of a look & go out & find what I dreamed about. That's funny to me. If I'm going somewhere, I can create a look in my head. A lot of the times, it's something that I just come up with. I buy pieces from different stores & put them together. I do the same thing for my daughter. I can dream of a hairstyle for my daughter & get up & create the style. My daughter is the same way. She's been like this since she was a baby. She knew what she liked from day one. I couldn't believe she knew what she liked at such an early age. So, I just like to post pics of things I love, including food & whatever I like. I hope that anyone who runs across my Blog, enjoy what I post daily. Thanks for viewing my Blog. I appreciate it ;) !!!


                                                                        (Clarice)

No comments:

Post a Comment