Friday, April 19, 2013

Turkey Meatballs With Onions & Bell Peppers With Cream Of Mushroom Soup...............

  I use ground turkey to make my meatballs. I use onions & bell peppers. I season to my taste. (Seasoned salt, pepper & garlic powder) I form my meatballs & sauté in a skillet until browned on all sides. Once browned, I put meatballs in a casserole dish with water & I open up a can of Campbell's Cream Of Mushroom Soup. I season the water & soup. I cover with foil & bake for 1 hour 45 minutes. I take the foil off during the last 20 minutes of cooking, so they can brown. I add thickening to the soup if it's not think enough. If you don't know what thickening is, it is flour & water. You mix together flour & water in a cup until it's not too thick or lumpy. You then pour a little into the soup & let it bake until the gravy is thick enough for your taste. I serve my turkey meatballs over rice & I have a vegetable on the side. It is so good over rice! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment